New start-up businesses are passionate about their ideas and products, but often don't know how to get these messages across. Excellent story telling is at the heart of successful businesses, and this course aims to upskill people to be able to tell compelling, convincing stories that will increase their customer base and increase revenues.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
• Identify the key elements of a successful and compelling story
• Understand how an effective personal story can enhance your product or service
• Learn how to write an engaging 'about me' story for use on your website
• Understand the concept of a press release and be able to construct your own
• Pinpoint opportunities for positive PR and networking to help grown your brand
Please note these courses are fully funded for London residents. If you live outside London, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about costs.
Dates for your diary
Greenwich Co-operative Development Agency (GCDA), Norman Road, London, UK
Support for New Businesses
We have an incredible range of courses for new businesses from Start-up training, web design, financial management, specific supoprt for food businesses and so much more
We have loads of exciting new cooking skills courses including an introduction to working in a commercial kitchen, basic and intermediate cooking skills, cooking around the world, culinary and knife skills
Creative & Horticultural Skills
An exciting new range of courses including food growing, setting up a community garden, gardening for biodiversity and a sewing class teaching essential life skills!
Feeding your Children
Hosted in Greenwich children centres, and online, includes cooking with toddlers, managaging challenging mealtimes and introducing solids to your baby